Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MIA

Sorry for being a little MIA lately.  I recently discovered The Vampire Diaries.  It's a TV series.  And I of course became highly addicted.  And then of course drug others down with me.  My free kidless time has been sucked dry (umm no pun intended...well maybe) by very handsome vampires.  Of course this show has all of the requirements for me to fall in love.  You know....teenage love, drama and some sort of fictional nonsense that makes it slightly embarrassing to explain (I personally seem to have a slight affinity towards the vamps).  I am sure you understand.  It appears from research that this show is about to start it's 3rd season.  Which means I have lots of watching yet to come!  Woo hoo!!  Umm if you have Netflix the first two seasons are on there.  Just saying....your regularly scheduled blogging shall return shortly...I think.  Actually on a productive note, I ordered the neatest prints from a few different Etsy shops.  So as soon as those arrive I will be sharing those exciting babies with you all.  'Till then bloodies...umm bloggies enjoy the main vamps of my latest craze!




vampire_diaries-21.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment